Money Back Guarantee
1. Only applies to the current lesson
2. It must be applied for within 1 hour of the lesson finishing
3. The driving school will refund you within 7 days by BACS transfer or cash if request was made on during the lesson and the lesson was paid with cash.
4. The client will no longer take lessons with the school and will have to find another provider.
5. If the guarantee is asked for during a block booking, the monies returned will include the last hour of the lesson and all remaining hours. You will lose any promotional deal. For example, the returned sum is the total figure less the hours completed at full rate and not the discounted rate.
1. You must pass your theory test within 6 weeks of starting lessons with the school.
2. You must take a 2 hour lesson every week, any weeks missed must be made up.
3. You will have completed at least 40 hours of training, the national average is 47.
4. You will have completed your pupil record car and be classed as independent in all sections.
5. The test will be booked in agreement with the school and taken with the school.
6. You will have passed a mock test
7. In the event of failing you will take a minimum of 6 hours re training before your next test.
8. The Pass Promise is only for the first test
9. The school has the right to provide you with free lessons to the value of or greater than the cost of the test or to pay for the test, the decision is with the school.